At Ashover Primary School we have around 225 pupils.
We celebrate the individuality of every child irrespective of their academic, physical, social or emotional background.
We encourage all pupils to:
- Achieve their full potential in their academic, creative, personal, physical, moral and spiritual development.
- Acquire a solid range of life skills in preparation for future life.
- Strive to achieve their best and to persevere to achieve a goal.
- Be independent, ready to learn and to enjoy the learning journey.
- And much more!
We firmly believe that the key to successful learning is by building a strong partnership between home, school and the local community.
The DfE School Performance Tables show detailed information about our pupils including:
- Total number of pupils on roll
- Girls on roll
- Boys on roll
- Pupils with a statement of special educational needs (SEN) or education, health and care (EHC) plan
- Pupils whose first language is not English
- Pupils eligible for free school meals at any time during the past 6 years
- Pupil absence compared to the national average