School Performance Tables
The DfE School Performance Tables show detailed information about how our school performs compared to the Derbyshire Local Authority averages and compared to the average for England.
These tables include:
- Progress in reading, writing and maths
- Pupils meeting the expected standard in reading, writing and maths
- Pupils achieving at a higher standard in reading, writing and maths
- Average score in reading
- Average score in maths
- Performance of disadvantaged pupils
- Performance by 'prior attainment'
- Performance by pupils whose first language is not English
- Performance of girls and boys
- Performance of 'non-mobile pupils'
You can access the School Performance Table here.
You can compare https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/compare-schools?phase=primary